Easy method to locate the most recent job openings.
This article is about Ajira portal login, how to register and apply for Ajira at ajira portal.
In this step by step guide you are going to learn the simplest way to register, login and apply for job vacancies in ajira portal Tanzania.
About Ajira portal
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service.
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Recommend: 5 proven ways to make extra money today
As a part of the President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, This Ajira Portal facilitate recruitment in the Public Service
President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat use ajira portal to facilitate their hiring processes and match qualified applicants to job openings.
Therefore, ajira Portal serves as the central location to find job openings within government institutions and organizations
Ajira portal login – Login Page
- Login on ajira portal Visit login page
- Use your email/username and password To login
LOGIN TO AJIRA PORTAL
Portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies – How to Apply for a Government Job Through Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS)
Find Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) Advertised and available Job vacancies and apply online click this link >>
- You must create ajira portal profile to apply. Sign up for a portal.ajira.go.tz at sign up page
- Sign into ajira portal, complete your profile, and upload your resume and certificates.
- Search for jobs that interest you.
- Review the job announcements to see if you qualify.
- Prepare your application
- Submit your application to the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) with the opening through Ajira Portal
Though most Government institutions post their jobs on Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS), some post jobs on their websites.
There is never an application fee or a testing fee to apply for a government job. Find information about government job scams and how to avoid them.
Also, anyone that would like to Apply for a Job by Categories, Should simply proceed to the Homepage HERE.
Where you will see the Portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies by Categories, and apply online.
- Firstly, fresh Applicants will have to create a profile at the Ajira portal registration page. Before proceeding with job application.
- The next step is to sign into Ajira portal, complete your profile, and upload your resume and certificates.
- Thirdly, find a perfect job that suits you at the page which contain the latest jobs for recruitment HERE.
- Select any job you like, so you can see the full details of the vacancy which normally include the requirements for that particular job and more.
- Go through the required qualifications, in other to be sure if you qualify for the job.
- Prepare your application and proceed with the registration.
- Lastly, make sure you crosscheck your application very well before submitting it.
General Recruitment/Registration Requirements
Candidates that want to go through their registration process at portal.ajira.go.tz and also apply for jobs.
Should simply go through these general recruitment requirements before proceeding to register and apply for jobs online.
- First of all, only Citizens of Tanzania that are not above 45 years old. Should proceed to do the Ajira portal registration.
- Interested persons must attach their CV’s which will clearly state their personal and contact details.
- Thirdly, you should be willing to upload scanned copies of your credentials to the Ajira Government website.
- Their are various jobs from different Government establishments at this portal. Also, these jobs has unique academic and other requirements for each job. So be sure of finding a job that suits your qualification and apply online.
- Those that has computer training certificate and other relevant credentials, should also attach them.
- Further, the Applications letters that will be submitted, should only be written in English or Swahili languages.
- Intersted persons with any form disability should ensure they indicate
Ajira Portal Call for Interview
It’s important to know that there is always call for an interview, so it’s very important you prepare yourself for the interview. Because it’s an important part of the recruitment process.
Undoubtedly this article on Ajira Portal is useful for you. If you face any challenge feel better to write it in a comment section below.
A listing of latest jobs, Ajira in Tanzania from top employers. Over 50 new job vacancies in Tanzania are posted daily.
Browse and apply below. Don’t miss new job opportunities in Tanzania for you.
Ajira portal : how to apply for a job.
Here you can explore the list of available job vacancies/ Ajira from mostly job finding sites.
How to apply for a job (Ajira)
- The applicant should create account in the recruitment portal and activate it
- Applicant should read and understand the advertisement before applying for the job.
- Applicants should indicate the position he/she is applying for on the head of the cover letter
- Applicant should remember to attach all necessary documents (academics certificates).
- Submit your application letter and you will be notified on your successful or failure of your application
Subscribe to get jobs alerts-Dial *152*00#
Write a good CV
- Contact Details
- Academic Qualifications
- Professional Qualifications
- Language Proficiency
- Working Experience
- Training & Workshop Attended
- Computer Literacy
- Other Attachments
Preparing for an interview
Preparing for an interview primarily means taking time to thoughtfully consider your goals and qualifications relative to the position and employer.
To accomplish this, you should perform research on the company and carefully review the job description to understand why you would be a good fit.
Let’s look at the steps to preparing for an interview.
1. Carefully examine the job description
During your prep work, you should use the employer’s posted job description as a guide. The job description is a list of the qualifications, qualities and background the employer is looking for in an ideal candidate.
The more you can align yourself with these details, the more the employer will be able to see that you are qualified. The job description may also give you ideas about questions the employer may ask throughout the interview.
2. Consider why you are interviewing and your qualifications
Before your interview, you should have a good understanding of why you want the job and why you’re qualified.
You should be prepared to explain your interest in the opportunity and why you’re the best person for the role.
3. Perform research on the company and role
Researching the company you’re applying to is an important part of preparing for an interview.
Not only will it help provide context for your interview conversations, but it will also help you when preparing thoughtful questions for your interviewers.
4. Consider your answers to common interview questions
While you won’t be able to predict every question you’ll be asked in an interview, there are a few common questions you can plan answers for.
You might also consider developing an elevator pitch that quickly describes who you are, what you do and what you want.
There are some jobs that may involve a test or evaluation during the interview process.
For example, if you are interviewing for a computer programming, development or analytics role, you might also be asked to write or evaluate lines of code.
It might be helpful to consult with colleagues in the industry for examples of tests they’ve been given to prepare.
5. Practice your speaking voice and body language
It’s important to make a positive and lasting impression during the interview process. You can do this by practicing a confident, strong speaking voice and friendly, open body language.
While these might come naturally to you, you might also want to spend time performing them with trusted friends or family or in front of a mirror. Pay special attention to your smile, handshake and stride.
6. Prepare several thoughtful questions for the interviewer(s)
Many employers feel confident about candidates who ask thoughtful questions about the company and the position.
You should take time before the interview to prepare several questions for your interviewer(s) that show you’ve researched the company and are well-versed about the position. Some examples of questions you could ask include:
- What does a typical day look like for a person in this position?
- Why do you enjoy working here?
- What qualities do your most successful employees have?
- I’ve really enjoyed learning more about this opportunity. What are the next steps in the hiring process?